A few days ago while searching for a mothersday gift inspiration I stumbled upon a very cute craft tutorial in Tumblr that was too sweet to turn my back to. So i tried it out and I was so thrilled with my version of it that I decided to make a video tutorial showing how you can make Ceramic pots with feet.
The source of my Ceramic pots with feet inspiration was little white whale a blog that is definitely worth a visit, where one can find many Diy projects, craft tutorials, product reviews, home décor and style statements, wonderful freebies and much more!
I don’t know if gardening is your thing but even if it’s not these little fellows are too cute to resist, plus they can make a perfect gift! So here is what you are going to need in order to create your own Ceramic pots with feet.
Tools and materials
- White (preferably) polymer clay
- Rolling pin
- Small round cookie cutter (a bottle cap could do)
- Ball point sculpting tool
- Two part epoxy glue
- White enamel spray paint
- A shoe box cover
- If you don’t have a shoe box you can bend the legs over the edge of a table or a shelf.
- When pressing the legs against the pot to create an adhesion surface make a trace using a pencil so that after you bake the legs you can adhere them at the exact spot.
So get the materials, watch the video and make adorable Ceramic pots with feet!