Today we are making a Spring Lamb but put down your pots and pans because I don’t mean a Roast one, which I’ am sure many of you wouldn’t mind making at all. Sorry guys this is not a recipe, this is an Easter Craft that you are simply going to love.
It is ridiculously easy, it’s fun, it will entertain you, and keep your youngsters busy, I am telling you it’s the perfect Easter Craft! And the best thing is that it takes only a few inexpensive materials to create it.
A few pipe cleaners and felt balls, some wool and some glue is all you are going to need to make this super cute guy that will bring a festive spring spark into your house!
Materials and Tools
- 2 Black Pipe Cleaners
1 Black Felt Ball 3cm Dia
- 1 Black Felt Ball 1cm Dia
- 1 piece of Black Felt fabric 2Χ1cm
- 2 Self Adhesive Eyes for Toys
- White fuzzy Knitting Yarn
- Universal Liquid Glue
- Round Pliers
- Clothes Pins
- The secret hides in the Yarn. Make sure to get a nice fluffy, fuzzy yarn like this one above.
- I chose to make a black little fellow because Paraligo loves black sheep but you can change your black materials into beige and create a white version of our lamb if you please.
- Music background is also very important. The video you are about to watch was created under the sounds of “Mary had a Little Lamb” but “Baa Baa Black Sheep” could also do.
So gather up your gear, watch the Video and make this awesome Easter Craft in two shakes of a lamb’s tail.