Spring is officially here, Easter is just ahead and its about time for an Easy Easter Craft. A sweet Easter Bunny Girl that is literarily too cute to be true. She’s got the looks, she is fashionably dressed, she is accessorized, she is a charmer!
But most of all she is fun to make. You will only need some Felt balls, Pipe Cleaners, Ribbon and Beads and a few minutes of your time, to create this Easy Easter Craft that you and your Children are going to adore.
So if you think that the lovely Easter Chicken from our previous post, is feeling kind of lonely, tell her you got good news. Company is coming to join her and make your Easter Baskets simply irresistible. And if this isn’t enough print her this cute Easter Coloring page to keep your chicken busy!
Materials & Tools:
- 1 White Pipe Cleaner
- 1 Pink Pipe Cleaner
- 2 White Felt Balls
- 1 piece of White Felt fabric 11Χ3cm
- 2 Mini Cupcake cases
- Yellow Ribbon Narrow
- 2 Eye beads
- 1 Pink Bead 2mm
- Liquid glue universal
- Round Pliers
- 2 Clothes Pins
- Ear Cleaner Buds (for the glues mesh)
- While removing the bottom of the first cupcake case, cut it a bit deeper to create a wider waist line. Place it first, a bit lower than the second one, to create a layered bunny skirt.
- Always let the glue rest for a while and don’t apply too much pressure while trying to attach the bunny parts together. It’ best to press them once or twice and then leave them alone.
- Better use some gloves otherwise liquid glue will work miracles on your manicure, as it obviously did to mine.
So get the materials, gather the kids, watch the video, and enjoy this fun Easy Easter Craft!