Tassel Earrings Diy is my new Video Theme and for those of you who have already watched similar tutorials, I can assure you that you are about to witness the Easiest, Fastest way, Tassel Earrings Diy Can be made.
Tassels is one of the hottest accessory trends for this summer. Playful and swingy but also impressive and elegant they can match almost any style.
They come in hundreds of colors and many different Shapes. From hoops to drop earrings to pendants, Tassels have proven there chic and they are here to stay.
And while you are probably thinking I got to get me a pair of these, here comes the best part. Tassel Earrings are ridiculously easy and cost next to nothing to make.
- Hoop earring findings 5cm (Diam)
- Embroidery floss: 4skeins 8.7 yard
- Earring hooks
- Round nose pliers
- Thread of matching color
- The sewing stitch I use in the video is very similar to blanket stitch. To make it clearer just wrap your thread around each 4-5 strands bundle and then insert the needle in the loop that has been formed and pull tight to create a knot. Repeat 3-4 times for each bundle of strands.
- For these earrings, I used 4 skeins of embroidery floss but you can use more for a bolder look or if you want to cover the entire length of the hoops.
- The thread I used to sew and create the Tassels is of a color matching the embroidery skeins. You could be more creative and use contrasting thread color or even gold thread.
- I chose to create these Inka Inspired Long Ombre Earrings, but keep in mind that it is best to adjust the length of the tassels to your neck.
Decide your colors, choose whether you want them degraded or solid, get your supplies, watch the Video and create your own super easy Tassel Earrings Diy.