Creamy pasta salad with crab meat and cucumber is the recipe you are going to discover in this video and mark my words, you will many times thank me for it! It is refreshing, it’s a great appetizer and it can wonderfully serve as party food, first course or even a light Tv dinner!
6 ingredients, some seasoning and 15 minutes of your time is all you are going to need for this amazingly easy Creamy pasta salad, that is guaranteed to go straight into your list of favorite recipes!
- 300 gr pasta shells
- 250gr canned crabmeat (drained)
- 200gr (1 cup) light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 10 pickled baby cucumbers
- 1 fresh cucumber
- Black pepper
- I use canned crab meat preserved in oil and vinegar but if you use a different kind you can add 1,1/2 tbsps of white vinegar to your salad to add some acidity.
- If 200gr of mayonnaise sounds too much, you can replace half of it with 100grs of thick drained, lightly salted yogurt.
So wear your apron watch the video and make delicious Creamy pasta salad with crab meat and pickled cucumber, in a blink of an eye!